- Natural, healthy, slow growth
- A natural diet means there is no need for antibiotics and we choose not to use growth hormones
- We use sustainable farming practises including perennial pastures, manure only as fertilizer and slashing for weed control
- Grass-fed meat has the correct ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids (1:1) which aids in lowering cholesterol and all diseases associated with obesity
- The animals’ diet will create a natural flavour in the meat that can be described as “gamey” or just more intense in flavour.